Sunday, February 8, 2015

Don't let me fall


Hello there, I am kind working in some new things, mostly in my SL brand. I won't rebrand, but I will change completely what I create.

I used to do poses, now I am learning and creating mesh. Soon I will show you all.

This is the main reason I slow down my blogposts, but I will try do do it more often.

Style Card

On Isabelli Anatine

Skin:

Eyes: .ID. Charming / Mesh Eyes / Hazel / by Audrey Lamede

Hair: Clawtooth: Betty Spaghetti - Strawberry cream by Bubbles Clawtooth

Freckles: Essences - Freckles Type A and Essences - Freckles Type B by Inka Mexicola

Blush: [ a.e.meth ] - Applecheek Blush (Rose L) by Aemeth Lysette

Veil: The Annex - Floral Headband - Creme by TheAnnex Resident 

Jewelry: [MANDALA]Odyssey-Jewelry set-Artemis(White) by kikunosuke Eel

Dress: lassitude & ennui Virtue dress white / gold  by Jackal Ennui

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Relaxed - R and Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Casual - L by Siddean Munro

Feet: Slink AvEnhance Feet High by Siddean Munro

Shoes: lassitude & ennui Nevermore heels (Slink HIGH) - white by Jackal Ennui

On Junior Hak

Skin: Clef de Peau:Martin:T3 Dark Brows by LaPenderiedeNicole Resident

Hair: *Dura-Boy*56(Black)resize by chiaki Xue

Coat:::Mr.Poet::Military Breeches set - Olive by hiwinyu Fazuku


Hands: Slink Male Hands (AvEnhance) XS - Relax by Siddean Munro

Pose: Kuro in motion by Luana Dawg - Slightly edited with Anypose

0 comentários:

Post a Comment