Sunday, November 24, 2013

The Winter is comming


Location: Oubliette

Right now I envy all of you at north hemisphere, here on the south is already too hot to be nice and I never saw snow on real life... so yeah, I envy you all.

Well... since I cannot see snow on real life I enjoy it on SL, and Oubliette is already decorated to winter and it is really pretty.

Style Card

Skin: Essences - Song Goth 02 *brown* by Inka Mexicola for TRD Fusion

Hair: mint earth by Queue Marlowe

Eyes: .ID. Shades of Green / Mesh Eyes / Olive / by Audrey Lamede for Mens Dept or free at Vip Group

Hands: Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Elegant1 - R and Slink Avatar Enhancement Hands - Point - L by Siddean Munro 

Nails Appliers: +>A&A<+ Polka Dots Nails- Hands by Sileny Noel

Blouse: .: Somnia :. Swanky Shell {Purple}by Sanura Snowpaw, part of a pack with 6 colors, only 200L

Stole: *Fishy Strawberry* Faux Fur Stole - Silver by Fae Eriksen for My Attic, a pack for only 95L, a deal!

Pants: Leather skinny pants(LQ)/Silver/Womens by Asalt Eames

Feet: Slink Female Feet (AvEnhance) - Mid by Siddean Munro

Shoes: Alice Project Jessica Pump Silver - Purple by AliceProject Resident for Shoetopia

Pose: Uncertain Smile - Pinup Poses by me, The unknown hunt prize - free until November 30th



0 comentários:

Post a Comment