Sunday, November 11, 2012

Is not Halloween anymore....


I had a really hard time IRL near the Halloween and I couldn't post this pictures in time. 

This collage (badly made because I have no skills) show all pictures I did, but I cannot post all of them, is too much, but you can see them full size on my flickr.

The scary male monster on pictures is my friend BobGary. He doesn't have a blog, but you can see his works at his Flickr or SL webprofile.

By the way, do you ever used your webprofile? Is a great tool to share things like pictures, places, meet different views of sl.

You don't need to friend someone to see their sl webprofile, you can just follow it. If you want to see my raw pictures, you can follow me too. I have more pictures on my webprofile then on this blog.

Anyway, the main piece of this pictures is the mouth by Contraption. This is an awesome store with wicked, quirky and amazing items. There are more "normal" stuff there, kind of steam punk, but everything is well made, you should give it a try.

Style Cards


On BobGary:

Hair: Entente -  Le Soleil Hat & Hair - dark brown 

Suit: EPIC - Gray Suit

Mouth : [ContraptioN] The Glutton Mouth by Faust Steamer


On Isabelli:

Skin: [PF] Alyx - Siren (aubbrow) by Mochi Milena

Hair: [LeLutka]-BELLE hair - AuburnHaze by Thora Charron (tinted)

Horns: lassitude & ennui - Slightly monstrous horns dark / spice by Jackal Ennui (tinted to match my dress)

Mouth : [ContraptioN] The Glutton Mouth by Faust Steamer

Necklace: [HANDverk]Pearl Necklace.black/silver.chest by Daphne Klossovsky (temporary store)

Hands: Slink Mesh Hand Casual R and Slink Mesh Hand Elegant 1 L by Siddean Munro

Dress: :V.e. Fairy Gown by ValentinaEvangelista. This gown were released on The Costume Ball event, and is not available at store yet, Im not sure if they ever will be.



Poses: 

Isabelli Single poses: {.:exposeur:.} by RubyStarlight Writer

BobGary Single pose: BENT by Catherine Fairport

Couple Pose: .:. Seil Xpression .:.  Chasing a dream - GIFT  by Seil









0 comentários:

Post a Comment