Friday, February 17, 2012

JuicyBomb Café




JuicyBomb sim now has a café! It is a cute and cozy place, so well decorate that I want to move and life there!

My pictures don’t do justice to it.

Lately my pc is being a pain and my shadows are grainy, I probably need to change it really soon….

Well… I keep blogging Back to Black because there are amazing items there, like my dress and my skin.

This skin actually is a kid skin but the face is so pretty that I covered it with a cleavage enhancer, it is not perfect, it have a line that I covered with hair and scarf, there is no way to wear it all the time …and I’m waiting Ashia release an adult version of it.

Style Card


Skin: Idiosyncrasy Imogen Back To Black Skin by Ashia Tomsen for Back to Black

CleavageEnhancer: [PF] Cleavage Enhancer by Mochi Milena

Hair: /Wasabi Pills/ Sybille Mesh Hair – Cinnamon by MissAllSunday Lemon

Dress andscarf: Jack Spoon - Comfortably beautiful by Steffy Ghost for Back to Black

0 comentários:

Post a Comment