Saturday, February 4, 2012

Huntress






Huntress is a beautiful sim, with a stunning landscape that goes from a beach with electric transmission towers to a hunted mansion (a store actually) some eerie gardens and charming bridges.

The light on this place is really amazing; I used my own windlights on these pictures, which you can grab on the side bar.

I told you in a previous post about ColdLogic store... Well now it is open and is jaw drop! If you are into mesh fashion you surely must go there.

My jumpsuit is mesh and I just love the way it moves... I also love my brand new hair from Elikatira. Guess what… it is mesh too! Braided hair in mesh is a win for me, because I don’t have to pic a specific pose to make it look great.

I’m also featuring a new release of Dekade, which reopened recently. This is a basic skin and you buy makeups separately. The eyeshadows and lipsticks are ridiculously cheap.

If you are too attached to V1 viewer and think that you will never wear or see mesh I have a solution for you… two solutions actually….

The latest Phoenix update is able to show mesh and Singularity Viewer is a mesh viewer with V1 interface, so enjoy it!

Style Card


Skin: [dekade] Grace /light/RB/bald/base by Kira Ahn

Eyeshadow: [dekade] Grace /Eye Make Up 09 by Kira Ahn

Eyes: Light Sensitive Eyes Light Blue-Green by Audrey Lamede

Lashes: [sauce] ka-pow! ; lashes by Ampersand Artful

Hair: [e] Over - Red 05 by Elikapeka Tiramisu (mesh item)

Jumpsuitand belt: coldLogic jumper - cohen.navy by ColdLogic Resident (mesh item)

Shoes: [e] Move Pumps – Smoke by Elikapeka Tiramisu

Necklace 1: Dark Mouse Divine Deco – Silver by Mouse Mistrobell, this is a really old group gift, not available anymore

Necklace 2: LaGyo_Adriel necklace silver by Gyorgyna Larnia for collabor88, available just until 7th of February!!!

Poses: !Bang by Trieste Minuet

0 comentários:

Post a Comment