Saturday, November 12, 2011

Route 666


Route 666 is a highway in the desert, surrounded by mountains, the wind carry the sand over you.

There is a pity where you can rest... a Dinner with 50's feel, a strip club and a gas station.

You can rezz your stuff here, so enjoy the oportunity to take a ride ina bike or a poisoned car.

I remembered of this place as soon I wear some stuff I grabbed at vintage fair, my Bardot skin and my Dress with leather fringe.

Style Card:

Skin: +>A&A<+ Cosmetics Bardot by Sileny Noel for vintage fair
Hair: ""D!va"" Hair "Naomi" (Cat's eye)(Scarf) by Marisa Kira
Eyelashes: !*** Nikita Fride Design - Long EyeLashes by Nikita Fride
Earrings: .phresh. Dream Catcher Earring by AzaliaTsutsuji Bosatsu for Vintage Fair
Dress: [LWL] Buckskin Minidress (buffalo) by Faint Paulse, for vintage fair
Vest: [LWL] Leather Crochet Vest (camel) by Faint Paulse, for vintage fair

Pose: oOo Studio by Olaenka Chesnokov for vintage fair

0 comentários:

Post a Comment