Sunday, October 9, 2011

Wunderbar Haunted Mansion -- a strange museum at Tresco




Wunderbar Haunted Mansion -- a strange museum is a seasonal interactive haunted mansion, that is open now!!!

As you arrive a hud will be offered to you, grab it and wear it.

Spooky things will happen and to see all secrets in the mansion you need to find out secret passages or answer the spirits in the place.

I need to confess that I cheated, I'm a SLer, so some things I'm not able to answer for my lack of English knowledge.

Anyway, this place creeps me out!!!

I hope you like this place as I did.

Well, about my dead bride.... its a Yumi Chiuh's creation for [M2M] , skin, eyes, dress... really scary thing.

Style Card


Bloody Bride Avatar: Halloween [M2M] - Zombie Set, includes skin, eyes, dress and veil by Yumi Chiuh, it’s a group gift (fee to enter) or you can grab it for 50 L
Hair: *Alice Project* Mandi [s11] - Mega Pack by Alice Demonia for 4.44.444 event (44L)
Lashes: [ glow ] eyelashes - Secret Eyes 01 (nose) by Anemysk Karu
Shoes: [Gos] Platform Pump - White/Black by Gospel Voom

0 comentários:

Post a Comment