Sunday, July 24, 2011

Daytime Dreams of Jack Spoon in a Bubblegum Weekend




Yeap the blogger bug has bite me ! And I have so many things to do.. so I barely don't know were how to start...

Well, its a Bubblegum Weekend again! So to match unusual hair I need an unusual place, and this is how I present to you the Daytime Dreams sim.

This place has something surreal, but is really pretty to see. All this black and white chessboard on the ground, glowing trees and flowers, giant bugs, steam punk clockwork stuff and hidden doors to explore.

I wish I had time to take more pics, but If I do... this post won't happen :D

And one more thing!!! I'm proud to present you a brand new creator in SL. If you are blog readers as I am, you probably know her work... as blogger.

Steffy Ghost started to create funky, colorful and amazing clothes, and all for really cheap! For now all her stuff are in the market place at Jack Spoon Brand. Shhh don't tell anybody, but all itens are under 15 lindens!!!

Style card



Skin: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - Jadis - a -, this particular makeup its not available, bald by Aida Ewing

Lipstick: [PF] Elly - Glam Lipstick - (Noir) , part of Elly skin by Mochi Milena

Eyes: .ID. July Gift / Bullseye in Purple by Audrey Lamede (free)

Eyeshadows: L.Fauna Smokey Cat-Shadow [Black] and L.Fauna Basic Shadow [Black] by Launa Fauna

Dress: Jack Spoon - Holly thing by Steffy Ghost
 

Tights: Black Lace tights by  Mallu Mayo (free)

Boots: -[AddiCt]-SORA Boots by Kianna Noel

Chocker: .:* LOULOU&CO *:. - Choker :: CREPUSCULE :: by Lolly Carlberg
 

Nails: SINRA 2 NAIL/silver by Kikunosuke Eel

Hair: >TRUTH< Becky Streaked - grape by Truth Hawks (free at Truth District )

Hat: LaGyo_She loves black (with veil)  by Gyorgyna Larnia

Lashes: [ glow ] studio - Innocent. eyelashes - gentle by Jocelyn Anatine

Poses by Marukin and Glam Affair, [gi inc] Auto Focus v1. (for eye fix ^^)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment