Thursday, April 7, 2011

Innsmouth


Innsmouth once was a beautiful, calm and friendly city, were foreigners used to be welcome.

 
But some suspicious groups bought a place near the sea, at this place they created a dark temple, were they made human sacrifices to call a powerful and uncontrollable ancient and forgotten GOD.

This fools were trapped in their own rituals and were killed for monsters that were summoned in their place.

Now the place is doomed; the rain keeps falling down, like it was crying for those poor souls that used to live there. Innsmouth is a dangerous place; full with monsters came from the ocean, leaving behind a destroyed city.

Times to times some brave explores go there, but all you may find is the terror that lives there.
I was stupid enough to go there and check it out myself. But as soon I see the monster coming in my direction I … tped out  xD (yes I’m a coward the monster were creeeeppy)

I’m just kidding...Innsmouth is a RP sim based in a horror tale “The Shadow Over Innsmouth” by H. P. Lovecraft.
Come visit this creepy but awesome sim.


Style card

Skin: .ILLUSORY. Skin_Paige_Warmth - Group Gift_Bold (DB)
Hair:  Clawtooth by Clawtooth -  How soon is now - Coffee
Jacket: [LeLutka]-NASTASIA jacket/red
Skirt: *Fishy Strawberry* Porcelain Ruffled skirt - Tweed
Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boot  (grey and fuchsia)

0 comentários:

Post a Comment