Saturday, March 19, 2011

Clubkid subculture at Mostly Harmless



This is my 3rd entry to subculture challenge proposed by Sileny Noel.

I could get a most difficult subculture then clubkid for me.. I'm not a colorfull person, and I was gothic IRL (actually I just grow up and need to work, but all my RL wardrobe still black, red and purple).

Clubkid with all this colours, glitter and glow was really har to me put togheter.

The only place I could take this picture would be a club, with lichts and such. For this I choose a nice club called Mostly Harmless.. witch was a nice surprise, good DJ, awsome people hanging around.. it worth more visits :D

Stylecard

Skin: MONS / Melodie Skin / TDRBlue Exclusive V2 (not avaiable anymore, but check Mons to similar skins)

Hair: +BM+ hea-hea-hair Pink - Free at Black Maria (I tinded manually the streaks)

Eyes: ::UH::Frozen eye(gift07-M-Type:A)

Lashes: ***Chaisuki*** gift03 lashes acessories (old xmass gift by Chaisuki)

Jacket: part of Miamai_Amelie Plumage dress

Dress: erratic / vicky - ruched dress / babyblue

Tights: erratic / laser cut leggings - light pink

Boots: [Gos] Curvaceous Boots in pink and teal (you need to have both colours)

Acessories: A*S Jewelry 005 - old Gift by Arata Shouten

Lip makeups: .la petite morte. gray stripe lips free at Kosmetica

Face Makeups 1: MONS / Face Tattoo Gaga / Aqua

Facemakeups 2:  La Malvada Mujer - argentoLiquido #2

Eyeshadows 1: L.Fauna Smokey Cat-Shadow [Pink/Teal]

Eyeshadows 2:  Mock Cosmetics: Violet Bright Lights(Eyeshadow only) free at Kosmetica

Nails: Candy Nail #Birth Stone Turquoise *December

Pose: -Glam Affair- [Nero] Hunt - ModelPose_2(F)

1 comentários:

Tobias Avelino said...

Hey there! :)

I'm a DJ at Mostly Harmless, and my partner owns it. I shared a Link to this article on my Facebook Wall - she hasn't seen it *yet*, but i'm when she does, i'm sure she'll love it!

Feel free to stop-by any time - we're open between 9am and 1am SLT - search for the ".::.Mostly Harmless.::." VIP group to get event Notices...

Thanks for choosing MH as this awesome photo's backdrop :)

~Tobias Avelino (Tobi)

Post a Comment